Have you ever thought to solve a problem of Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable? The printer driver is often unavailable due to the errors occurring on the driver software which is installed on PC with Microsoft Windows 10. The error occurring is probably caused by the printer driver which is not up-to-date. Although updating the printer driver is important to provide its availability, most people tend to be forgetful to get the printer driver updated. That’s one of the major problems why Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable.
To check whether the printer driver is available or not in Windows 10, you had better look the driver in the operating system. You need also to fix this issue on PC with Windows 10. Try these tips to fix the unavailable printer driver on your Windows 10:
Try 2 Tips Of Fixing Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable:
Reinstall the Printer Driver
As I have just stated that the most cause of unavailable printer driver is the error, you can keep trying to reinstall the right driver to troubleshoot the error. Follow the steps:
- Tap on Windows key and the R key on your keyboard to launch Run.
- Open and enter dvgmt.msc. It is provided in the dialog box. Meanwhile, you can find the dialog box on the desktop. When you have found it, click ‘OK’.
- Next step is to search the printer driver installed on your PC, do the right-click and tap on Uninstall device.
- You must click “Uninstall” upon the prompt to confirm the same.
- Download the right driver printer. You can get it or download it from the manufacturer website.
- Install the downloaded driver printer on your PC to check if this solution has resolved the problem.
Manually Install The Windows Updates
The second thing you can do to solve the problem Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable is to install the Windows updates manually. Perhaps, you don’t turn on Automatic Updates on your Windows. Thus, the printer driver is unavailable temporarily. You will be able to solve that problem by installing the Windows updates and troubleshoot the error on your PC with Windows 10.
The steps are as follows:
- Click on the Start button on your desktop.
- Enter Update on the search bar.
- Select Check For Updates.
- Confirm the same on Windows Update and under Update Status.
- When you see an option of Updates Are Available, look at the dialog box entitled Preparing to Install Updates. You must wait for a few minutes to update the Windows to the latest version which is available.
- When the updating process is finished, restart your PC and retry printing your digital file to check whether or not the problem is solved.
In conclusion, Windows 10 Printer Driver Is Unavailable is a common issue or problem you might see related to Windows 10 usage. I personally recommend that you update the printer driver automatically to avoid the unavailability of the printer driver. The two tips given in this article are expected to be helpful when you are experiencing such a problem.